From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bouncing Messages
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 05:29:02
1 Floyd Anderson wrote:
2 > On Thu, 01 Mar 2018 20:21:52 -0800
3 > Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >> On 2018-03-01 18:12, Dale wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> Here is the list of the bounced messages:
7 >>> - 182748
8 >>> - 182749
9 >>> - 182751
10 >>
11 >> If you succeed in retrieving them, please let us know which ones they
12 >> were, so we can guess as to the cause.
15 > Just send an empty mail to:
16 >
17 >    <gentoo-user+get-N@l.g.o>
18 >
19 > where ‘N’ is the message number, for instance:
20 >
21 >    <gentoo-user+get-182749@l.g.o>
22 >
23 > and you should receive the requested mail (182749). I got it within
24 > one minute.
28 Interesting.  The plot thickens.  I sent mine hours ago and got nothing
29 yet, other than the recent replies which are in sequence so far.  This
30 is what I sent to get them:
31
32 gentoo-user+get-182748@l.g.o
33
34 gentoo-user+get-182749@l.g.o
35
36 gentoo-user+get-182751@l.g.o
37
38 Those look like the same format as yours.  Wonder why I haven't got
39 anything yet?  Am I missing something?  I wonder if google is blocking
40 them.  I have to BCC myself to get my replies since google sends them to
41 /dev/null otherwise.  Annoying thing.  I keep saying I'm going to get a
42 real email but it's always next week, which never seems to get here.  :/
43
44 Dale
45