From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't boot btrfs
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 21:56:01
1 <peter <at> prh.myzen.co.uk> writes:
4 > > > This time I tried "device=/dev/sda3,/dev/sdb3" in case that was the
5 > > > proper syntax, but it made no discernible difference -
8 bugs.gentoo.org contains a wealth of information in the myriad of btrfs
9 bugs that have been file. Reading those might help you find that
10 'needle in the hay stack' you are looking for. I surely hope that
11 you are successful with btrfs. Me, I've been defeated on btrfs/raid-1
12 for over a year now (off and on) but I'm not giving up as a few folks are
13 successful with it, even on gentoo. YMMV.
16 hth,
17 James