From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Copying USB->USB: sync after every file
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 23:56:29
1 On Saturday 28 Jan 2017 23:55:05 Frank Steinmetzger wrote:
2
3 > Well, I created a test user, which is only member of the audio and video
4 > groups. With that, I do get the arrow button which is also able to mount the
5 > media. But it also gets “Access denied” when I click on the Dolphin item.
6 > So it’s not a permission thing per se. More like a settings problem with my
7 > KDE (funnily enough on both my machines). *sigh*
8
9 Add your user to group plugdev, reboot and try again.
10 --
11 Regards,
12 Mick