From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What provides libaudio.so
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 21:49:32
1 Hi,
2
3 I need a 32 bit browser running 32 bit java on an ~amd64 system (that's the
4 only combination that works on the company vpn, it's complicated). mozilla-
5 firefox-bin works, but it interferes with the regular firefox installed when
6 run.
7
8 A 32 bit Opera would be ideal but for some bizarre reason it insists that
9 libaudio.so *must* be present, which is provided by nas. And mine is 64 bit.
10 None of the emul-linux-x86 packages seem to provide it.
11
12 What's an easy way to get such a lib, keeping in mind that I don't have a
13 handy 32 bit machine to snarf one off of?
16 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com