From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:06:42
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Thursday, 31 October 2019 15:52:36 GMT Dale wrote:
3 >> Howdy,
4 >>
5 >> I been getting quite a few of these lately.
6 >>
7 >>> Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
8 >>> message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
9 >>> information.
10 >>>
11 >>> Here is the list of the bounced messages:
12 >>> - 188380
13 >> I get these related to -user and -dev which throws threading out of
14 >> whack. I see replies to messages or the thread starter that doesn't
15 >> even exist. Is anyone else getting these or is it just me? If not just
16 >> me, does someone need to file a bug so they can look into it?
17 >>
18 >> Thanks.
19 >>
20 >> Dale
21 >>
22 >> :-) :-)
23 > I'm getting the same. On the same message(s). On user@ only.
24
25 I sent for and got the help thingy and tried to get it to send me the
26 missed messages.  So far, I've yet to get anything including a error
27 that I did it wrong.  Have you tried to retrieve the missed messages and
28 if so, did it work?  Unless it takes a while to process, it seems it
29 isn't working.
30
31 Do we need to alert someone to this?  I saw in the message source that
32 there is a owner email addy or we could file a bug??
33
34 Dale
35