From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:01:41
1 On Thursday, 31 October 2019 15:52:36 GMT Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > I been getting quite a few of these lately.
5 >
6 > > Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
7 > > message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
8 > > information.
9 > >
10 > > Here is the list of the bounced messages:
11 > > - 188380
12 >
13 > I get these related to -user and -dev which throws threading out of
14 > whack. I see replies to messages or the thread starter that doesn't
15 > even exist. Is anyone else getting these or is it just me? If not just
16 > me, does someone need to file a bug so they can look into it?
17 >
18 > Thanks.
19 >
20 > Dale