From: "Серега Филатов" <raxp.worm202@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Bounced messages
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 16:06:10
1 Same. My guess is that it's Gmail filters doesn't accept some of the
2 messages from the mailing list
3
4 On Thu, Oct 31, 2019, 20:02 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > On Thursday, 31 October 2019 15:52:36 GMT Dale wrote:
7 > > Howdy,
8 > >
9 > > I been getting quite a few of these lately.
10 > >
11 > > > Some messages to you could not be delivered. If you're seeing this
12 > > > message it means things are back to normal, and it's merely for your
13 > > > information.
14 > > >
15 > > > Here is the list of the bounced messages:
16 > > > - 188380
17 > >
18 > > I get these related to -user and -dev which throws threading out of
19 > > whack. I see replies to messages or the thread starter that doesn't
20 > > even exist. Is anyone else getting these or is it just me? If not just
21 > > me, does someone need to file a bug so they can look into it?
22 > >
23 > > Thanks.
24 > >
25 > > Dale