From: Stroller <stroller@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ethernet dont use kernel module
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 15:07:14
1 On Sun, 9 March 2014, at 4:28 am, Facundo Curti <facu.curti@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > This dont show anything ._.
4 >
5 > Here my dmseg complete: bpaste.net/show/186667
6 >
7 > And my .config from kernel: http://bpaste.net/show/186668
8
9 Hi there,
10
11 I'm sorry you're getting all these messages unrelated to your actual problem, but could I also ask you to post in plain-text (not HTML) and not to use pastebin sites.
12
13 When sending files like your dmseg and .config files, if they're too long to copy and paste into the body of the message, please send them as attachments. If you name them dmesg.txt and config.txt then people will be able to read them by double-clicking in a gui mail client.
14
15 Most pastebin services expire old pastes periodically (not to mention that pastebin services are hardly profitable, and close down all the time) whereas these mailing list messages are archived in multiple places and are referenced for years.
16
17 If you attach these files as plain text then they'll be archived, where they may be of help to other people with the same problem in the future.
18
19 Stroller.