From: Alexander Puchmayr <alexander.puchmayr@×××××××.at>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a multi-page PDF
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 19:14:57
1 On Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013, 18:25:54 Philip Webb wrote:
2 > I have a set of images of pages of a printed article, which I scanned ;
3 > there are jpg & pdf versions . I want to concatenate them into 1 pdf .
4 > I used to use 'pdftk', but it required Java, which I don't want.
5 > I can import the jpg's into LO Impress & create a slide-show pdf,
6 > but is there any simpler method ?
7
8 Do you have imagemagick installed?
9 You may use convert to do so, e.g.
10
11 convert page1.jpg page2.jpg ... output.pdf
12
13 you may want to set the density (-density option) or the size of the final
14 pages. See the man page for details.
15
16 Best regards.
17 Alex