From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to create a multi-page PDF
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 23:09:11
1 131226 Alexander Puchmayr wrote:
2 > On Mittwoch, 25. Dezember 2013, 18:25:54 Philip Webb wrote:
3 >> I have a set of images of pages of a printed article, which I scanned ;
4 >> there are jpg & pdf versions . I want to concatenate them into 1 pdf .
5 > Do you have imagemagick installed? You may use convert to do so, e.g.
6 > 'convert page1.jpg page2.jpg ... output.pdf'
7
8 Thanks : that shortens the process a bit.
9
10 Imagemagick + Poppler provide the tools to treat PDFs as if paper dox,
11 ie unstaple, rotate, restaple etc. HTH others.
15 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
16 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
17 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca