From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE (X?) artefacts
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 12:56:30
1 On Montag, 11. Juni 2007, Aleksey Kunitskiy wrote:
2 > HI,
3 >
4 > I have strange KDE(or X11?) artefacts on my desktop.
5 > The animation icon near cursor is drawing ugly, in some places I have bad
6 > painted corners. What is it ?
7 > This doesn't block my work, but maybe I've bad configured KDE/X :) ?
8 >
9 > In first attachment (icon) there is an icon
10
11 can't help you with that.
12
13 > In second(tooltip) - tolltip with ugly corners
14
15 that happens because X does not like round corners very much. There is nothing
16 you can do about it at the moment.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list