From: thelma@×××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cron tab
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 04:42:25
1 On 03/21/2017 10:00 PM, Michael Orlitzky wrote:
2 > On 03/21/2017 11:48 PM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
3 >>>
4 >>> Which cron program are you using? For example, anacron and fcron will
5 >>> attempt to run "missed" jobs.
6 >>
7 >> System time is correct.
10 >> I'm running: sys-process/cronie sys-process/cronbase
11 >>
12 >> I'll try to switch to sys-process/vixie-cron
15 > Don't bother, cronie is a fork of vixie-cron. So long as you *do not*
16 > have USE=anacron set on sys-process/cronie, you should be good.
17
18 You might be correct on my other system I have: sys-process/vixie-cron
19 and the cron job is running at a wrong time as well.
20 It just happen after recent upgrade.
21
22 (no wonder I hate upgrades, or the amount of time I have to spend to fix
23 it).
24 --
25 Thelma