From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cron tab
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 04:48:42
1 On 03/22/2017 12:42 AM, thelma@×××××××××××.com wrote:
2 >
3 > You might be correct on my other system I have: sys-process/vixie-cron
4 > and the cron job is running at a wrong time as well.
5 > It just happen after recent upgrade.
8 Vixie cron (as well as cronie with USE=anacron) should run the job at
9 the correct time.
10
11 Do you have cron logs that tell you how/when the job was kicked off?
12 It's possible that the job took half a month to complete.
13
14 Do you use user cron jobs, or only root jobs in /etc/crontab? It's
15 possible that some *other* job -- created during e.g. testing -- ran today.