From: Wols Lists <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Local mail server
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 16:05:42
1 On 28/07/20 16:01, james wrote:
2 > (2) DNS resolvers, (?) mail-servers for a robust mail system that "I"
3 > admin, and (1) internet facing web server and (1) internal only facing
4 > or limited outward facing Web server for development and security based
5 > testing. Static IP are basically $5/month from my ISP.
6
7 Do you really want to pay for a static IP? I'd go IPv6 instead.
8
9 I learnt my v4 in the days of 10-base-2, and I'd really love to update
10 to punching holes in a v6 router. Limited risk, and no worries about
11 static IPs, NATing, all that legacy stuff ... :-)
12
13 Cheers,
14 Wol