From: behrouz khosravi <bz.khosravi@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: a question about updating process
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:33:17
1 On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 7:12 PM, James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
2 > Sorry for being blunt, but you just do not realize just how rediculous
3 > this line of reasoning/questioning is?
4
5 Well, honestly I don't blame myself! I am new to the Linux (FOSS)
6 world and I don't know very much about it. After some distro hopping I
7 decided to switch to gentoo because I learnt that easy necessarily
8 doesn't mean simple and I liked the way gentoo is making an operating
9 system.
10 However I think it takes a long time for me to familiarize myself to
11 this world, so I guess more of this rediculous statement will be on
12 the way! And my apologies in advance!
13
14 Thanks and have a nice time.