From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Razr(Alltel) looking for an interface program
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 19:59:55
1 Mark Shields <laebshade <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > Have you bothered to look at the app-mobilephone/kmobiletools website,
5 > http://www.kmobiletools.org ? It states that it supports the RAZR v3x series.
8 Yes, I installed version '0.4.3.3'
9 But could not get the usb configured. The only doc I found was
10 /usr/share/doc/kmobiletools-0.4.3.3/README.bz2'
11 It refers to an INSTALL doc, but I could not find it anywhere
12 [slocate find]......
15 I also could not get a newer (masked) version of kmobiletools to
16 install. I did all of this after the initial post.
17
18 lsusb show the phone:
19 Bus 004 Device 004: ID 22b8:2a62 Motorola PCS
22 ideas on getting kmobile-0.5_beta2 to install?
23
24 other ideas?
25
26 James