From: jdm@××××××××××××.uk
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qemu-kvm
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:15:30
1 Hmmm tried system rescue and startx works just fine. Copied kernel config from system rescue to guest and tried genkernel from live cd. Still the same error.
2 Odd on, will try windows aaaghHh.
3 Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2
4
5 -----Original Message-----
6 From: Albert Hopkins <marduk@×××××××××××.org>
7 Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 23:02:45