From: Bill Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] QEMU: windows guest crashing
Date: Wed, 30 May 2018 08:47:35
1 On 30/05/18 15:52, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
2 > maybe someone has hit that as well:
3 >
4 > https://bugs.gentoo.org/656886
5 >
6 > bug report at redhat is from yesterday (!)
7 >
8 > -
9 >
10 > That windows guest is shutting down and/or crashing now and then.
11 > Same QEMU/libvirt combo at another site runs >20 VMs without problems.
12 >
13 > I'd be happy to find some workaround or fix as it is a bit problematic
14 > to have the customer email every few days that his server VM is down.
15 > Gives bad reputation ...
16 >
17 > If helpful I will post VM.xml etc
18 >
19 > Stefan
20 >
21 error messages? - I get this happening sometimes from the oom killer
22 when the server runs out of memory - semi-random (usually  but not
23 always the same vm)
26 BillK