From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT - More Mythtv problems
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 21:27:15
1 On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 18:09:59 -0500
2 Michael Sullivan wrote:
3
4 > Thirdly, what happened to the buffering aspect when watching LiveTV? I
5 > don't want LiveTV I watch to stick around forever taking up space, and I
6 > don't want to have to delete the programs I watch in LiveTV manually
7 > inside the interface, or outside in the shell. Is there a way I can get
8 > the old behaviour back?
9
10 0.19 completely changed live tv handling. I suggest you look at the
11 mythtv-users mailing list archives, or join that list. The archives are
12 here: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/ (Warning, it
13 IS a higher volume list than even gentoo-user)
14
15 The live tv recordings are set to be deleted fairly soon after the
16 event, their deletion priority is pretty high. I cannot remember the
17 details now.
21 Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list