From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to split boost emerge
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 18:46:03
1 Am 12.07.2012 17:47, schrieb Ezequiel Garcia:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > This is related to my other gnash question.
5 >
6 > I'd like to emerge boost but selecting only a few modules,
7 > for instance: filesystem, thread, .... just a few.
8 >
9 > But it seems there is no way to do it!
10 >
11 > Any ideas?
12 >
13 > Thanks,
14 > Ezequiel.
17 No, there is currently no way to do this. You could ask Diego Pettenò
18 (Flameeyes) [1][2] to implement it but Boost's build system is a mess
19 [3] and I'm not sure it is actually possible.
20
21 [1] mailto:flameeyes@×××××××××.eu
22 [2] http://blog.flameeyes.eu/
23 [3] http://blog.flameeyes.eu/2012/07/boosting-my-morale-i-wish