From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin and missing paste file option in right click menu.
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 20:28:21
1 On Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 1:22 PM Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 <SNIP>
3 >
4 > That's what I used to have here. Now when I go to where I want to put a
5 > file, either Cut or Copy from previous location, I have to do a ctrl + v
6 > to paste in the new location. I think other options are missing to but
7 > I can't remember what all used to be there. I mostly use Cut, Copy and
8 > Paste. I do have the option to create a directory or text file still.
9 > Some things are there but Paste isn't one of them.
10 >
11 > Oh, I'm on Dolphin version 22.04.0. Forgot to include that. I run
12 > unstable on KDE and related stuff.
13 >
14 > It's confusing.
15 >
16 > Dale
17
18 I'm on Kubuntu. Dolphin is 21.12.3 which is probably closer to what
19 you were running before.
20
21 File a bug somewhere I guess... ;-)
22