From: daid kahl <daidxor@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Sound card is only usable by one application at a time
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2009 15:50:34
1 >>> To say that a person only needs to hear one sound at a time is like
2 >>> telling
3 >>> someone to close one eye.
4 >>>
5 >>
6 >> Hey man, you're display's only 2D.  What do you need that second eye for
7 >> anyway?
8 >>
9 >> Regards,
10 >> daid
14 > I say that because I have a bad eye.  I wish I could see good with both
15 > because things sure do look different.  I can't just distance for example.
16 >  When the kids want to play baseball, I see the ball but it looks the same
17 > at a distance as it does just before it hits me in the forehead.  Well, it
18 > is a little bigger at that point.  O_o
19
20 Yeah, but that's a 3D effect!
21
22 ~daid