From: Steve Evans <gentoo-user@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kodi 19 stabilization
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2021 22:52:04
1 On Sun, 14 Mar 2021 14:57:22 -0700
2 Daniel Frey <djqfrey@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > Does anyone know if Kodi 19 is planning to be stabilized soon? I
5 > haven't been able to update TV frontends since October.
6 >
7 > (Before you say remove Kodi, don't bother - these are TV frontends
8 > and their only purpose is to run Kodi!)
9 >
10 > I'm also not interested in unmasking a ton of things to get it to
11 > install...
14 I have been running Kodi 19 since it was added to Gentoo and only had
15 to unmask dev-libs/libudfread to get it to build. It has worked
16 well other than some (non official) add ons not working because they
17 have not been upgraded to Python 3.
18
19 Steve
20 --
22 Steve Evans E-mail: mailto:stevee@××××××.com
23 Registered Linux user #217906: http://counter.li.org
24 Public Encryption Key: http://www.gorbag.com/public-key.html
26
27 5.4.97-gentoo Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz GNU/Linux
28
29 22:43:54 up 1 day, 14:28, 5 users, load average: 0.44, 0.29, 0.24