From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwallet [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 16:13:38
1 On Thursday 21 September 2006 15:50, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:40:04 +0300, Martins Steinbergs wrote:
3 > > > I don't use KMail myself, so it's my partner's problem, but it really
4 > > > should be possible to disable this behaviour. Maybe you should file a
5 > > > KDE bug if you can't find a way to turn it off.
6 > >
7 > > Heh, well hidden option. grepped everywere with no luck. Then did
8 > > emerge kwalletmanager and first option was to uncheck kwallet subsystem.
9 >
10 > Do you mean you disabled kwallet completely? That sucks, kwallet is
11 > useful for website passwords etc, just a pain with KMail.
12
13 why? why a pain?
14
15 It asks for the password once - and as long as you do not close kmail, it
16 won't ask for it again.
17 --
18 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list