From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kwallet [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:36:57
1 On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:40:04 +0300, Martins Steinbergs wrote:
2
3 > > I don't use KMail myself, so it's my partner's problem, but it really
4 > > should be possible to disable this behaviour. Maybe you should file a
5 > > KDE bug if you can't find a way to turn it off.
6 >
7 > Heh, well hidden option. grepped everywere with no luck. Then did
8 > emerge kwalletmanager and first option was to uncheck kwallet subsystem.
9
10 Do you mean you disabled kwallet completely? That sucks, kwallet is
11 useful for website passwords etc, just a pain with KMail.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Virtue is it's own punishment.