From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Anyone switched to eudev yet?
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 16:27:15
1 On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 8:13 AM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > I think your analogy actually proves my point. Instead of just getting
4 > in the car and turning the key, they want to reinvent the engine and how
5 > it works. It doesn't matter that it is and has been working for decades,
6 >
7 > Thanks for proving my point tho. LOL
8 >
9 > Dale
10
11 <hehe!!>
12
13 I guess you ain't one of those 'Global Warming' loonies that thinks
14 our precious gas guzzling, smog belching cars are melting the glaciers
15 and creatin' lots o' them hurricanes, 'eh? ;-)
16
17 Sometimes technology just needs to move forward, but that doesn't mean
18 you can't hold on to your musket and shoot them darn carpetbaggers if
19 they trespass on your lawn, right?
20
21 - Mark