From: Valmor de Almeida <val.gentoo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libreoffice: don't know how to handle video
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:26:58
1 On 9/24/12 3:17 AM, Yohan Pereira wrote:
2 > On 23/09/12 at 09:20pm, Valmor de Almeida wrote:
3 >> Has anyone been able to insert and play movies in libreoffice?
4 >
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > I have libreoffice-bin installed and I can insert video files into
8 > presentations. I tried a few random files that were lying arround (mp4,
9 > flv etc) and they all work.
10 >
11 > Do you have the appropriate gstreamer plugins installed ?
12 > have a look at the media-plugins/gst-plugins-meta package.
15 No I don't have that installed. I thought that the gstreamer USE flag in
16 libreoffice would take care of all gstreamer dependencies. Also I don't
17 use libreoffice-bin. I have been emerging libreoffice. Will emerge the
18 plugins. Do you think I need to reemerge libreoffice after emerging
19 gst-plugins-meta?
20
21 Thanks,
24 Valmor