From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Process on server, print on client
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:39:48
1 I'm currently processing orders one by one and I'd like to increase
2 automation. I'm currently submitting an order number from my desktop
3 to my server via firefox, and manually opening and printing the
4 resultant receipt and shipping label. How would you guys suggest I
5 set this up to batch so that I can process all orders with one click
6 and have the resultant receipts and shipping labels print
7 automatically, all at once? The printing part is what I'm having
8 difficulty conceptualizing because I do all of my programming on the
9 server side and the printing needs to happen on the client side. Not
10 sure how to get those two working together. Both systems run Gentoo.
11
12 - Grant
13 --
14 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list