From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libstdc++.so.6 - another gcc upgrade problem?
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 23:30:41
1 On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 23:12 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > $ kdestart
4 > -bash: kdestart: command not found
5
6 did you try `which kdestart` or `slocate kdestart`? maybe it's not in
7 your path anymore, or the package was deleted. I personally don't have
8 kde installed so I don't know which package kdestart comes from, but if
9 someone could provide the output from
10 equery belongs kdestart
11 then you can make sure you have that package installed.
12
13 Hope this is one step towards a working system :)
17 The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands
18 what will sell.
19 -- Confucius
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list