From: Jean-Marc Beaune <jm.beaune@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] libstdc++.so.6 - another gcc upgrade problem?
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 05:24:14
1 Hi,
2
3 Did you try to find kdestart?
6 On 9/6/06, Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au> wrote:
7 >
8 > On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 23:12 +0100, Mick wrote:
9 >
10 > > $ kdestart
11 > > -bash: kdestart: command not found
12 >
13 > did you try `which kdestart` or `slocate kdestart`? maybe it's not in
14 > your path anymore, or the package was deleted. I personally don't have
15 > kde installed so I don't know which package kdestart comes from, but if
16 > someone could provide the output from
17 > equery belongs kdestart
18 > then you can make sure you have that package installed.
19 >
20 > Hope this is one step towards a working system :)
21 > --
22 > Iain Buchanan <iaindb at netspace dot net dot au>
23 >
24 > The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands
25 > what will sell.
26 > -- Confucius
27 >
28 > --