From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Simple Linux Router on a live CD?
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 18:22:55
1 On Wednesday 21 February 2007 18:52:49 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > It would be helpful for at least some people
3 > if we would let them know about our 5 pillars: [...] "Attachments Only By
4 > Request (and consider private mail)"
5
6 Actually I disagree with that one. Sometimes when people think some failing
7 build log or revdep-rebuild -p output is too long I would much rather they
8 attached it as a compressed file than pasting it inline (and hence
9 uncompressed) or leaving it out so we have to request it to get it..
12 Bo Andresen