From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SOLVED No ebuild for kdeartwork-colorschemes ??
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 20:40:46
1 On Sunday 20 January 2008, Uwe Thiem wrote:
2
3 > > Solved.
4 > >
5 > > I had the kde overlay in git enabled. Dependencies are now
6 > > calculated properly when the overlay is disabled.
7 >
8 > Uh-huh! Yes, that explains it. Good luck there in building 4.0.0.
9
10 Currently on package 158 of 190, it's now 22:31 and the emerge started
11 at 18:22. I seem to remember building 3.5.x from scratch progressed a
12 whole lot slower. Maybe this need build system for kde4 really is a
13 whole lot faster and easier.
14
15 My girlfriend says the build output looks pretty :-O
16
17 > If I could make konsole of 4.0.0 not to crash on startup and kmail
18 > from 3.5.8 to start at all in 4.0.0, I would immediately make 4.0.0
19 > my default desktop. Without these two apps, I can not. :-(
20
21 Hmmm, konsole and kmail not running doesn't fill me with joy. This are
22 probably the apps I use the most followed by konqueror, kopete and
23 amarok :-(
27 Alan McKinnon
28 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com
29 --