From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Systemd upower
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 23:07:58
1 On 04/06/2014 00:59, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 23:01:20 +0200, Marc Stürmer wrote:
3 >
4 >> Even Linus Torvalds himself ranted about the attitude of systemd's
5 >> developers at the beginning of May this year.
6 >
7 > Linus rants about everything and everyone, usually at least twice, once
8 > for and once against. It proves nothing beyond Linus is still Linus.
13 He *did* rant about Gnome not giving him choices about middle clicking
14 on the window frame and rejecting his patch to do that, so he switched
15 to KDE.
16
17 Then he ranted about KDE giving the users too much choice with weird
18 config dialogues and not getting their shit together to fix actual bugs,
19 so he switched to Gnome.
20
21 I eagerly anticipate Linus' switch to E17. Oops sorry, make that E19.
22
23 So Linus is still Linus? Yep, that's how I see it too.
26 Alan McKinnon
27 alan.mckinnon@×××××.com