From: Nick Khamis <symack@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] IP Load Sharing - Per Packet Load Balancing (Linux router)
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 23:40:43
1 Remaining independent from corporate bureaucracy or lack of support
2 (ISP saying no to MLPP), and proprietary technology (our friends in
3 blue, purple and green ;). What would be the best way to integrate it
4 to my linux router to laod balance packets both up and down.
5 And if not at the packet level, maybe the session would suffice (i.e,
6 per network session)?
7 Although per packet would be preferred.
8
9 Kind Regards,
10
11 Nick.