From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Encrypted drive setup at login and locking on logout.
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2020 05:25:27
1 Hi Dale, I looked at Veracrypt and ran into the fact that it on windows
2 Veracrypt MUST be installed by an administrator which is a blocker for
3 using USB keys on computers I don't control (such as transporting files
4 securely between locations - i.e., where there is potential to lose the
5 usb key):
6
7 see
8 https://www.veracrypt.fr/en/Using%20VeraCrypt%20Without%20Administrator%20Privileges.html