From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen is being a CPU hog, big time!!!
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 19:40:43
1 OK, as a bit of a update. I started a screen session and then emerged
2 mozilla inside that session. It worked fine that way. There is
3 something wrong with the way folding is using screen I guess. So I did
4 a bit more digging here. I found this command in one of the startup
5 scripts:
6
7 >add_pref="screen -dmS FAH1"
8 >
9 I looked at the man page, they are listed but I have no clue what the
10 heck they do, even though I RTFM. Does anybody here see something wrong
11 with these options? Maybe have some better options that I can use?
12
13 I had to stop my folding so I really need to beat this into shape.
14
15 Thanks,
16
17 Dale