From: Willie Wong <wwong@×××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen is being a CPU hog, big time!!!
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 22:21:02
1 On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 01:35:27PM -0600, Dale wrote:
2 > >add_pref="screen -dmS FAH1"
3 > >
4 > I looked at the man page, they are listed but I have no clue what the
5 > heck they do, even though I RTFM. Does anybody here see something wrong
6 > with these options? Maybe have some better options that I can use?
9 Looks alright, fairly standard options.
10 -d -m (same as -dm) implies starts a new screen detached
11 -S FAH1 says that screen session will be named FAH1, so you can
12 reattach the session via 'screen -r FAH1'
13
14 It is probably something else that is causing you trouble.
15
16 W
17 --
18 These are things people "actually said" in court....
19 +++++++
20 Q: What is your date of birth?
21 A: July fifteenth.
22 Q: What year?
23 A: Every year.
24 +++++++
25 Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
26 A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.
27 +++++++
28 Q: Sir, what is your IQ?
29 A: Well, I can see pretty well, I think.
30 +++++++
31 Q: Did you blow your horn or anything?
32 A: After the accident?
33 Q: Before the accident.
34 A: Sure, I played for ten years. I even went to school for it.
35 +++++++
36 Q: Trooper, when you stopped the defendant, were your red and blue
37 lights flashing?
38 A: Yes.
39 Q: Did the defendant say anything when she got out of her car?
40 A: Yes, sir.
41 Q: What did she say?
42 A: What disco am I at?
43 +++++++
44 Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep,
45 he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
46 +++++++
47 Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year old, how old is he?
48 +++++++
49 Q: Were you present when your picture was taken?
50 +++++++
51 Q: She had three children, right?
52 A: Yes.
53 Q: How many were boys?
54 A: None.
55 Q: Were there any girls?
56 +++++++
57 Q: How was your first marriage terminated?
58 A: By death.
59 Q: And by whose death was it terminated?
60 +++++++
61 Q: Is you appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice
62 which I sent to your attorney?
63 A: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.
64 +++++++
65 Q: Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
66 A: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.
67 +++++++
68 Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
69 A: No.
70 Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
71 A: No.
72 Q: Did you check for breathing?
73 A: No.
74 Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began
75 the autopsy?
76 A: No.
77 Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
78 A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
79 Q: But could the patient have still been alive nevertheless?
80 A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing
81 law somewhere.
82 Sortir en Pantoufles: up 5 days, 23:30
83 --
84 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list