From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Screen is being a CPU hog, big time!!!
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 00:30:48
1 Willie Wong wrote:
2
3 >Looks alright, fairly standard options.
4 > -d -m (same as -dm) implies starts a new screen detached
5 > -S FAH1 says that screen session will be named FAH1, so you can
6 > reattach the session via 'screen -r FAH1'
7 >
8 >It is probably something else that is causing you trouble.
9 >
10 >W
13 You're right, it is something else. I used the command with something
14 beside folding and it works just fine. I have no clue what to do with
15 this thing.
16
17 I also searched the emerge log, screen has not been updated.
18
19 I may delete the folding directory and just start with a fresh install.
20 I use finstall to do my folding. Funny thing is, I have not done
21 anything to folding except stop start when I need to reboot or
22 something. Other than that, it just runs. It works fine on my other
23 rigs as well. I use the same version of screen and used finstall on
24 them too.
25
26 If anybody has any ideas, I need them. I did just download a new
27 folding thing so I am not really loosing anything but it will make them
28 think I'm working on it when I am not.
29
30 Thanks for any help you can give.
31
32 Dale
33 :-)
36 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list