From: Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] For the benefit of John Laremore
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 01:55:50
1 Richard Fish wrote:
2
3 > On 5/30/06, Teresa and Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> I was wondering about that. I have noticed that others do that
6 >> sometimes too. That made me wonder about his too.
9 > I'm a gmail user, even though my address isn't a @gmail.com. I would
10 > definitely appreciate it if you let me know if you see this from any
11 > of my postings.
12 >
13 > BTW, I only see one of Daniel's email, even though it clearly shows up
14 > 5 times in the archives. Maybe gmail is filtering their own mistakes?
15 >
16 > -Richard
19 Someone was explaining this a while back but it went over my head
20 completely. It happens a lot and some email programs, since they have
21 the same ID thing, will filter them out. Anybody else know why they do
22 this that can explain it for us little minons?
23
24 Dale
25 :-)
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list