From: romildo@××××××××.br
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Postfix configuration in server with dynamic IP
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 13:29:07
1 Hello.
2
3 I am looking for a posftix configuration for
4 my computer, which receives a dynamic IP through
5 adsl.
6
7 Currently I am using postfix for sending mail from
8 this computer, but most of the time the IP I
9 receive from my ISP is blacklisted and is rejected
10 on some destinations. So I want to use my ISP
11 mail server for sending mail (with athentication).
12
13 Maybe someone can send me a postfix configuration
14 for that.
15
16 Romildo
17
18 PS: Maybe other smtp servers other than postfix
19 are more apropriate for this configuration.
20 In this case, I would like to see comments
21 on them.
22 --
23 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list