From: John Jolet <john@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Postfix configuration in server with dynamic IP
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:29:49
1 On Tuesday 06 September 2005 08:24, romildo@××××××××.br wrote:
2 > Hello.
3 >
4 > I am looking for a posftix configuration for
5 > my computer, which receives a dynamic IP through
6 > adsl.
7 >
8 > Currently I am using postfix for sending mail from
9 > this computer, but most of the time the IP I
10 > receive from my ISP is blacklisted and is rejected
11 > on some destinations. So I want to use my ISP
12 > mail server for sending mail (with athentication).
13 >
14 > Maybe someone can send me a postfix configuration
15 > for that.
16 just add the destination pattern to /etc/postfix/transport (for instance
17 sbcglobal.net smtp:smtp-server.austin.rr.com, is what I have for one, since
18 my "official" smtp server is stmp-server.austin.rr.com). then run postmap
19 transport and reload postfix.
20 --
21 John Jolet
22 Your On-Demand IT Department