From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: apache2 without DNS?
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:07:42
1 Michael Stewart (vericgar <vericgar <at> gentoo.org> writes:
4 > > http://192.168.2.9/ pops up the usually apache2 default page....
5 > >
6 > > But I cannot get to the
7 > > /var/www/localhost/htdocs/htdocs/admin/setup.php page, from a web browser
8 > > running on neither the server, nor anywhere on the network. The default
9 > > apache2 page does pop up on a web browser from any machine on
10 > > the network, including the apache2 server.
11
12 > I may be misunderstanding your question, so please clarify if I have.
13
14 > Are you looking for the URL you need to type in your browser to get to
15 > the setup script? Assuming that you haven't changed the DocumentRoot
16 > setting, try using http://192.168.2.9/htdocs/admin/setup.php
19 Nothing but the default apache2 web page popped up in the beginning.
20 The I went and changed all of the files and directory permissions to 777.
21 Now I can get this dir page:
22
23 http://192.168.2.9/htdocs/admin/
24 and this one:
25 http://192.168.2.9/htdocs/admin/adm/test.php
26 the only other page in dir 'http://192.168.2.9/htdocs/admin/adm/'
27 that shows up, contains this error message:
28
29 Fatal error: Call to undefined function: html() in
30 /opt/jffnms/htdocs/admin/adm/structures.php on line 701
31
32 I did not change the 'DocumentRoot' but, which file to I check to
33 see if installing JFFNMS altered something erroneously?
34
35 I followed this guide:
36 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/jffnms.xml
37
38 So far the only error I have 'flushed out' is
39 # psql template1 postgres <
40 /usr/portage/net-analyzer/jffnms/files/postgresql_db_tables
41 should be:
42 # psql template1 postgres <
43 /usr/portage/net-analyzer/jffnms/files/postgresql_db_table
44
45 Which file(s) do I need to check to ensure the DocumentRoot is correct?
46 I cannot locate that setting in either httpd.conf nor apache2.conf.
49 James
56 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list