From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Easiest way to block domains?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 19:20:41
1 Mick wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 3 September 2017 08:37:11 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:
3 >> On Sunday, 3 September 2017 02:30:59 BST Dale wrote:
4 >>> Odd how some things work and some don't.
5 >> Allow me to introduce you to my old friend KMail ...
6 > Hmm ... mine was playing up since I moved to 5.5.3 and enabled USE=google for
7 > kdepim. It would not resync Gmail folders after the first time it connected
8 > to the Gmail servers. Changing imap.gmail.com to imap.googlemail.com fixed
9 > this. Meanwhile, an identical set up on another box, with the exception that
10 > it runs the full Kontact PIM suite rather than Kmail alone, works fine with
11 > imap.gmail.com and folders are updated regularly. Go figure ...
15 Now y'all know me. If I were still using Kmail, I'd run into a whole
16 host of issues, that no one else does or even thinks possible. :/
17
18 Dale
19