From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Easiest way to block domains?
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2017 09:03:25
1 On Sunday, 3 September 2017 08:37:11 BST Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Sunday, 3 September 2017 02:30:59 BST Dale wrote:
3 > > Odd how some things work and some don't.
4 >
5 > Allow me to introduce you to my old friend KMail ...
6
7 Hmm ... mine was playing up since I moved to 5.5.3 and enabled USE=google for
8 kdepim. It would not resync Gmail folders after the first time it connected
9 to the Gmail servers. Changing imap.gmail.com to imap.googlemail.com fixed
10 this. Meanwhile, an identical set up on another box, with the exception that
11 it runs the full Kontact PIM suite rather than Kmail alone, works fine with
12 imap.gmail.com and folders are updated regularly. Go figure ...
15 Regards,
16 Mick