From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] How do I force an unmerge?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 03:14:33
1 Neither of those worked... :(
2
3 I'm just trying to re-emerge it, then I'll unmerge.
4 Lame.
5
6 Where is that list of stuff stored? Why can't I just go manually edit some
7 file and delete it from there?
8
9 > -----Original Message-----
10 > From: Cláudio Henrique [mailto:rapaduraatomica@×××××.com]
11 >
12 > try regenworld or emerge --depclean --pretend
13 >