From: "Cláudio Henrique" <rapaduraatomica@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How do I force an unmerge?
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 01:58:36
1 try regenworld or emerge --depclean --pretend
2
3 On 12/5/05, Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com> wrote:
4 > I was in the middle of emerging KDE 3.5 and it's 8 million dependencies, and
5 > read the post about needing to unmerge superkaramba. So, in another shell I
6 > did just that. Life was fine. I needed to reboot my notebook for another
7 > reason, and when I started the emerge again, it complains that superkaramba
8 > is blocking!?
9 >
10 > If I "emerge unmerge superkaramba", there is nothing to do, yet, "emerge
11 > kde" thinks there is.
12 >
13 > How do I get portage back in sync again :( ?
14 >
15 > D.Vin
16 > "You had me at EHLO" --E.Webb (10.04.05)
17 >
18 > --
19 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list