From: Derek Ellison <derek.isname@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual OS clock issues
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 22:11:44
1 Timezone is Pacific US or America/Los_Angeles. I'll look into the hwclock
2 and see what I can do.
3
4 On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM, <wabenbau@×××××.com> wrote:
5
6 > Derek Ellison <derek.isname@×××××.com> wrote:
7 >
8 > > I have two HDD in a UEFI system. Windows 8 on one and Gentoo on the
9 > > other. Currently I have to update the clock everytime I boot to the
10 > > other OS and I'm wondering if there is a way I can avoid this? It's
11 > > just starting to get to be a pain to have to update it everytime.
12 > >
13 > > Any information would be most welcome.
14 > >
15 > > Thanks!
16 >
17 > You didn't tell us your timezone and the time difference between
18 > Windows and Linux. But I assume that you can fix your problem by
19 > editing /etc/conf.d/hwclock.
20 >
21 > --
22 > Regards