From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual OS clock issues
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 19:31:28
1 Derek Ellison <derek.isname@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I have two HDD in a UEFI system. Windows 8 on one and Gentoo on the
4 > other. Currently I have to update the clock everytime I boot to the
5 > other OS and I'm wondering if there is a way I can avoid this? It's
6 > just starting to get to be a pain to have to update it everytime.
7 >
8 > Any information would be most welcome.
9 >
10 > Thanks!
11
12 You didn't tell us your timezone and the time difference between
13 Windows and Linux. But I assume that you can fix your problem by
14 editing /etc/conf.d/hwclock.
17 Regards
18 wabe