From: Bill Longman <bill.longman@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE4.6 with two monitors does not respect boundaries/edges between them
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 03:52:10
1 I don't know if this is considered hijacking this thread or not but I have a
2 similar issue getting my kde to remember its screen layout. Two screens with
3 different resolutions and kde just will NOT remember what I tell it to do.
4
5 Is there some secret X mojo I have to do to the X configuration files to
6 augment what kde knows about the display geometry? What's more annoying is
7 that I have other machines that have no problem. What's the general
8 consensus for configuring multiple heads? Just go with xorg.conf? Add
9 Monitor sections in xorg.conf.d?
12 Bill Longman