From: Joerg.Schilling@fokus.fraunhofer.de (Joerg Schilling)
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cdrecord fails to burn dvd
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:39:06
1 José Romildo Malaquias <j.romildo@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > > BTW: this may be caused by the fact that you did not simply add debug=2
4 > > but at the same time removed -V.
5 >
6 > I have run the cdrecord command again, this time passing "-V" and "debug=2":
7 >
8 > $ script -f -c "cdrecord -vvv -V debug=2 -sao -eject speed=8 fs=256m driveropts=burnfree /var/tmp/image.iso" cdrecord.log
9 >
10 > and the compressed log is attached.
11 >
12 > I hope you can find anything useful to understand what is happening.
13
14 I'll look at this later. Could you meanwhile do a test without -V please?
15
16 There was a report for broken Pioneer formware that hits in -v mode and
17 causes the firmware from the drive to through away the data before writing
18 it to the medium.
19
20 Jörg
23 EMail:joerg@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de (home) Jörg Schilling D-13353 Berlin